Thermal Transfer Barcode Labels 50 x 25 mm
Maestro Thermal Transfer labels are produced with an ultra-smooth coating that creates a permanent scratch-resistant bond with a thermal ribbon. Thermal Transfer technology creates a permanent crisp print and is ideal for labeling situations such as barcoding, warehousing, and long-life product labeling. These Thermal Transfer labels are more durable and have a longer life span than direct thermal images and can reduce printhead wear and extend printhead life.
• Size : 50X25 mm
• Core (ID) : 1 Inch
• 1 Label (1 UP)
• 1800 Labels per Roll
• 1 Pack of 12 Rolls
• Rolls are wound Out
• White Labels
50mm x 25mm Direct Thermal Label Roll Key Feature:
- The direct thermal labels don’t demand a ribbon or toner for printing. If the label you are currently looking for does require a wax ribbon, then you will need to purchase thermal transfer labels.
- The sticky side of each label is coated with an all-temperature permanent adhesive, which guarantees that your labels will stay adhered.
- Our thermal labels are compatible with Zebra, Datamax, Sato, Intermec, Printronix, Brother, and many other printer brands.
- We have our own label production process line to produce the labels, that ensure us providing the best possible label for the lowest prices.
Our labels are perfect for many applications including:
- Pack list
- Shipping and Logistics
- Return Merchandise
- Prescription Solutions
- Grocery & Retail Stores
How to Measure a Label Roll Size?
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship goods worldwide by sea. The products will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and Customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T, PayPal, and Western Union.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Paper Type:- White Paper
Core Size :- 1 Inch
Wind:- Face Out,
Across:- 1 UpSticker labelsBranding is fundamental to every business. When branding is a necessity, your brand name is going to be engraved with your customers. Printed stickers and sticker labels for the brand should be in different shapes and sizes according to each product category that the product is taking care of. A homepage should be as good as his book. Inkmonk has sticker…
- A barcode printer is a printer designed to produce barcode labels which can be attached to other objects. Barcode printers use either direct thermal or thermal transfer techniques to apply ink to labels. Thermal transfer printers use ink ribbons to apply the barcode directly into the label, while thermal transfer printers use heat to blacken the barcode onto the label.While both are effective, barcodes produced from direct thermal printers are more likely to become unreadable if exposed to elements such as heat, sunlight, and chemicals, and therefore don’t have the longevity of barcodes made with thermal transfer. Because of the longevity of the barcodes produced thermal transfer printers, as well as their overall printing quality and higher expense of production materials, they tend to be more costly than direct thermal printers. Barcode printers can be used for small business to industrial use, and are most commonly used for shipping products.
It is important to know what kind of label longevity you’re looking for as well as the quality expected and price spectrum when comparing printers. While dot matrix or ink jet printers can print barcodes, they are not the best choices when it comes to barcode printing. They cannot print on many different materials because of ink splatter and bleeding, and are usually limited to printing paper. Laser printers are the least compatible with barcode production because of their inability to produce small or single barcodes, tendency to heat the adhesive on the labels, high rate of waste and high cost of ink. All are important factors to consider when purchasing a barcode printe